Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kate Spade Chattanooga Griffen

yesh, my new buy!!! and im all excited bout it.






er, think my canon didnt really do a good job justifying its beauty in the pic. (and guess what, even their paper bag is gorgeous) nevertheless, got it at Kate Spade Raffles City this afternoon. i totally heart it! why? simply love the navy blue stripes with the red linings & straps, and of course the polka-dotty insides as well. even though im not supposed to spend impulsively, even though i was supposed to head back to office; i kinda hesitated and dragged the im-feeling-extremely-under-the-weather roommate to kate spade just for a look. yeah, just for a look and a few bags caught my eyes. the desire to buy something was so huge that even the roommate couldnt stop me from spending, thus resulted in me owning the chattanooga griffen. happy.

was looking for something smaller and horizontal though, and i realized that the chattanooga carson exactly fits my wants but it wasnt in the store and when i surfed the US site just a while ago, it states there out of stock; quite a new arrival i believe. guess my new bag is a real steal then, cos according to the salesgirl, i got the second last piece and which the last piece is the display set. pheww...

to bra & drey, apologies for nagging you guys being impulsive buyers and all. but...should we flip the track records, i guess im still forgivable. haha.

it's bout time i get down to do up my cambodia pics yeah. =)

1 comment:

Sera Lo said...

are u willing to sell the bag? you're from singapore right?

seraphina93@gmail.com let me knw!