Tuesday, January 15, 2008

updates.

alright, back from bangkok and all. last week was pretty eventful, with brewerkz on wed, bangkok from thurs-sat and mamasan's wedding on sun! have not been posting cos i couldn't upload the photos in my camera. fortunately, zw has solved it all!!!

haha, but i've left my lappie with him, thus using my bro's desktop at the moment. so no photos still. sulks.

anyway came across this while reading a blog,

"A housewife takes a lover in her house and unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was
hiding in the closet.

Suddenly, her husband comes home and she hid the lover in the closet.

Boy: Dark in here.
Man: Yeah it is.
Boy: I have a baseball.
Man: That’s nice.
Boy: Want to buy it?
Man: No.
Boy: My dad’s outside.
Man: Ok how much?
Boy: $250.

A week later the same thing happened.

Boy: Dark in here.
Man: Yeah it is.
Boy: I have a baseball glove.
Man: How much?
Boy: $750.
Man: Grr. Fine.

A few days later, the father of the boy tells the boy to grab his glove and they are going to play a game of baseball.

Boy: I can’t. I sold my glove and the baseball to my friends.
Father: How much did you sell them for?
Boy: $1000.
Father: That’s an awful lot of money you overcharge your friends. This is terrible and I will have you go to the church with me to make a confession.

They go to the church and the boy’s father alerts the priest and was led to the confession booth.

Boy: Dark in here.
Priest: Don’t start that shit again!

No comments: