Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Confession

Alright, i'm still at home.

Feel like i'm wasting my life away. Have been on the screen the whole morning and i have to admit that i did not achieve much.

1. The clients list still look as hideous and unaccomplished as before.
2. The birthday cards for Feb babies are still on the desk and empty.
3. I have postponed my lunch appt to friday.
4. I am unhappy and depressed, i attribute it to pms.
5. My mum threw me dirty looks for umpteen times and i can see her OS 'Why the fuck are you still at home?'
6. Read wonderfool's blog and for the first time, question myself is this the life that i want? Would i have rather work as an employee? On second thoughts, I guess not.

Feeling sucky, guess it's the pms then.

Counting down to zw's release...from reservist. have been doing too much admin that im so tired of it, going to throw everything back to him. haha.

almost time to go out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super blur pic cos the captain of the restaurant isnt very good at taking photos.



TT lunch at tung lok east coast. Love the egg tarts and har gao there. =)

No comments: