Thursday, November 8, 2007

...

tired, went back to roadshow model for consencutive 4 days last week. hence, havent been blogging. im tired and stressed. can feel the competitiveness in the environment, can feel the unwilling synchronization between my mind and myself. i miss the serenity in my life. seems like i'm left with little options. with what i have, i dont pray for more time, i just want to work harder.

i hope i can do it.

woke up to a sunny late morning, didnt really sleep well yesterday. only managed to knock out at bout 7am...was turning and tossing before that. lots of things on my mind these days, mostly bout work and my addiction calls on me again, more frequent than before, especially when it's pouring. love the rainy season, that's me. it just washes away everything. everything, everything and everything. and the button resets. but yet it's the same rainy season that makes me feel exceptionally vulnerable and weak. yes, im being emotional again.

once again, i'm caught in between.

No comments: