Saturday, November 10, 2007

ramblings of a sick girl...

i is sick. aches, heavy head, fever, sore throoat, blocked nose. yucks. the headache makes me wanna cry.

anyway, i is very sweet today. attracted 2 creepy crawlies while traveling. first, an ant and then a millipede. the millipede nearly scared the hell out of me though. was on the bus when i felt it crawling against my skin; managed to brush it off without using my other hand and it landed on the middle of the pathway for passengers to walk yah. amazing how little creatures like crawlies survive in this big human world. it took me about 10 stops to travel from bugis to tanjong pagar and the milli-crawlie nearly survived the whole trip wthout anyone stepping on it!

sweet things that make me feel blessed.
1. daddy calling in the day to ask how i was feeling and said he prepared chicken soup.

2. baby helps to dry my hair while im already half-concuss early noon. went back to his place to rest after the morning activity. cant remember much except him drying my hair, cos he insisted i should bathe after we were in the rain for a while in the morning. cant really recall what time he left his place too. i continued to sleep while he went for appts.

3. found a box of ferrero rochers when i returned home, courtesy of my little brother! cos he saw my msn nick. really sweet of him. =)

yc and chang, i remember you guys offering me some rochers too! thanks! =)

No comments: