Monday, May 28, 2007

2351...

Am chatting with chang and grace..and thinking of my day...

Have been taking a lot of cabs lately, disgusting. I feel it's a super waste of money...but i just cant resist the urge to raise my right arm, especially under the hot sun...bleah. speaking of which, the weather is atrocious these days..makes me sweat like hell, and super "niam niam"!

Okie, back to taking cabs...i really need to kick the habit. Sometimes, i could purposely procrastinate so to take cabs. disgusting. i need to start saving!!!! no more cabs for me!!! someone help me please...

anyway, the cab uncle today is unfriendly and i is very pissed. i flagged the cab outside yc secondary to go to office. So the correct route should be u-turn at the traffic light to enter aye OR right turn to je and enter aye yeah. BUT uncle left turn towards boonlay direction and exit corp. road instead. Despite me saying " uncle, im going to TANJONG PAGAR!, uncle assured me "yeah, im going by AYE!" Yesh i know AYE, but where got ppl drive away from the orginal direction one??? it's as good as im going to boonlay from tamp, but hey i got to pass by pasir ris first to go to the expressway...urghz. slaps head!

Total fare: $12.10
Usual fare: $10.50

Equates to: cheat my money

But uncle is balding, so i forgive him. Quite poor thing.

Hee, now blogger saves your drafts automatically! i see this message as i type this entry. =)

Anyway, here's my fumbles. Grin.

No comments: