Sunday, January 13, 2013

while waiting.

for the hub to be done with his appt.

it's one of the rare Sundays that I do not have to work, yet, I'm 'tied down' with extra-curriculum activities such as the laundry, packing of the house and groceries shopping, even though I love grocery shopping. :)

married life is indeed different; not to the relationship but the activities that we do after signing on the dotted line. just last year, we have attended countless weddings, housewarmings and babies parties, they are heartwarming and joyous YET gone were the mambo jumbo days, gone were the 不醉不归days. housework is a major challenge for me, and that is something even irobot cannot help. I admit, diligent and cleanliness freak are not in my blood. I'm a peacemaker, not a perfectionist. even so, I resolute to do better in this 2013, so that I'll have more peace at home, haha.

after 160min, the hub is still at work. I wonder if my crabsticks and otah are already swimming in the bags. *fingers crossed!*

what do I do when I'm bored and really really bored. Eat! so here I am, still waiting with a bowl of sesame peanut tang yuan. :)

No comments: