Thursday, April 28, 2011

random updates.

it's been almost 2 weeks since the last entry, not that i've been exceptionally busy. in fact, my schedule shows the exact opposite.

april has been good to me. 

in a way, i was given time to enrich the lifestyle portion of a working adult and finally set my heart and kaching-ed my moolah with amore fitness. i have started my classes with them and i say all is worth it as of now. the classes are definitely tougher than the ones i used to go to when i was with singapore sports council and they really utilize the full 60min. i have more free time on hand these days and part of the credits goes to my capable pa who manages my admin and of course, part of the reason why im so free is aso due to the lack of appointments, haha. no matter, i think my free time has been put to good use except for the parts that i was obssessed with 'plants vs zombies' on ipad. im just glad that the game has been completed and i can move on without being such an addict!

and yes, the bf proposed on the 21st last week. i shall do a separate entry on this. :) with the proposal, we will be moving on to the next milestone of our lives. of cos, all the planning comes with a price and time. fortunately, we have a common understanding that the house and renovation is our top priority. as of the wedding per se, we are not in much of a hurry ie. see how la.

unfortunately, april has not been too good to me too.

my work has been stagnant  ever since mid-march and is now moving at a very slow pace. yea, slight improvement but it's just NOT enough. i have to work harder! and it also seems like the next diving trip is not going to happen in may, urghs. i need a holiday! but looking at the pathetic state of my work, i say i need to focus to bring in more monies first.

a half day trip to jb while the bf sent his car for servicing. it's my first time going to jb without my daddy as the driver. even though i have been driving for the past 8 years, i never had the courage to drive into jb and im totally not keen on the idea. but, tagging along is fun!




 
is horlicks malties still being sold in singapore? well, i definitely dont see them around in supermarts anymore.
 
 

the long overdue ice-kaching in JP 2 foodcourt (the one beside haagen das), it's my all time favourite dessert! and the foodcourt uses very fresh ingredients!




do you know which part of singapore is this road sign located at? st james! i was pretty surprised, it was the first time i seen it after so many years.




and they converted a big area of the carpark into an outdoor foodcourt!




the only reason why i was there in a hot and sunny afternoon was to recce a site proposed for next year d&d. all clubs look super unhappening in the day without all the flashy lights, haha. 


 
the latest and greatest in singapore now will be the General Elections 2011. it's going to be exciting as to how many seats will the opposition manage to grab in parliament for the next 5 years. i like the line-up of the opposition contesting in aljunied grc. as to my own constituency, i have seen my mp worked hard and late. still, we never know until all the votes are counted isnt it?
 
though it doesnt concern me, im keen to go for WP rallies. after all, the next time to see all these will be 5 years later!
 
okie, i will work on my next entry soon. haha, till then!
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: