Saturday, April 2, 2011

2pm brunch in Epicurious

while my bf and I define brunch as a meal we take at 11-ish, his friend says brunch is the first meal he wakes up. so we ended up at epicurious robertson quay only at 130pm. no reservations allowed during weekends, first come first served basis. the bf was pretty dubious at first but was happily impressed when the food came.




coffee in a cock!

the full monty set comes with a coffee/tea AND a glass of freshly squeezed juice! the food on the plate consists of 3 eggs (either sunny-side up or scramble), 3 pcs of buttered toast, bacon, sausages, grilled tomato, potatoes, baked beans and yummilicious mushrooms!
my bf says it's the mother of all breakfasts! haha, he's such a pig!

I ordered something lighter, a smoked salmon bagel. I heart bagel and epicurious serves damn good bagels, not too hard and soft in the inside. I simply love bagels!
the ambience is good; it's located just beside the river along robertson quay. there's only 2 tables indoor but I think the outdoor seats are lovelier and the air is much fresher. the crew is chirpy and service is good.

Do visit Epicurious for a hearty yet affordable breakfast. It's located at the quayside, robertson quay, just in front of studio m. :) other than the cramped and lousily-designed carpark in the quayside, all is satisfyting! we say 3.5 blingbling-corns!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: