Saturday, February 26, 2011

the one thing I hate to do.

dread the unpacking each time I come back from overseas. it's already the 18th day since I'm back and the luggage is still lying on the floor, the cleaned clothes are everywhere except inside the wardrobe because that's already a mess by itself.

yea, screams!!!!

I really did a spring cleaning just before the cny. did someone mess up the cupboard while we were away? sheeeesh.

honestly, I have an option; to leave everything status quo, turn away from the mess and ignore my mama's constant naggings. after all, I'm not home most of the time! and all I have to do is to pile everything up till my next trip in April! i did the same when i came back from macau in jan, left the stuff on the floor then pack just before the hk vacation.

BUT, between now to the land of the rising sun, that's still another 35 days away...

the mess is getting on my nerves, really.


annie, i need you too!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: