Friday, February 25, 2011

once upon a milkshake!

hee the hong kong post is still in my draft, it's super tedious la!



heard about this place quite a while back but never really get down to try their milkshakie.

had an opportunity this evening while waiting for my client to knock off and I decided to arrive earlier to grab a milkshakie!



had the cookies & cream and my first reaction was: Cham la, need to run 10km to burn the calories! Damn yummy and rich but a little too sweet for my liking.

I guess 'work hard lose the lard' is never gonna work on me. I ordered a regular one when I could have just gotten the mini one. Boos.

Feb is coming to a close and guess what peeps, we are one month short to end Q1 of 2011! Scary isn't it? Work has been good and I hope it stays this way! :)

I'm so looking forward to the upcoming weeks as the diving trip is materializing! pool session is gonna be on this sun and then pulau aur in 2 weeks time. yea, I'm excited and scared at the same time.

and I bought a new camera, just that it's not here yet. i hope i can get it just before the bintan getaway? a lil tough but perhaps if I think about it hard enough, it might just arrive on time! :)

have a good weekend everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: