Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A half-marathon

Did mine yesterday with honey butty. It's much easier than what we expected it to be, weets! We reckoned the final few weeks of 'training' did us good, ha. And both of our timings went below 3 hrs; I did a 2:57 while drey was ahead of me by 10 min. I say we did great!


I'm intending to do another 21 next year, just to better the timing and I'm calling it quits (I think).

Our rewarding lunch after the run, love their muffins & corn niblets!


A must-buy whenever I drop by queensway shopping centre - the tans tutu kueh!


Finally, do catch this local production while it's still on (but you won't be getting kumar since he's only on for the first 3 days of the show). It's Crazy Christmas for you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: