Sunday, December 12, 2010

Get me out of here.

Was scrolling through some of the blogs I frequent and damn, everyone's outta town for hols. I wanna board the plane too!

But December is the time of the month where I should be working my arse off and all, hence, I can only dream of getting out of here. Maybe I should just work my arse off the entire year 2011 so that I can go holidaying like everyone else in dec.

Look, a flying car!







Diagon alley with hedwig!








Christmas shopping is insane! Was out at takashimaya with the roomie yesterday and we realize the art of buying meaningful gifts is damn difficult! And taka was super packed with snaking queues at the cashiers, gift wrap counters, customer service. The only place we do not have to queue was at the carpark redemption. Both of us were pretty much drained in the end & the scary thing is, there are still unfinished business on the checklist!

Screams!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: