Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hanging out.

im at provence @ holland village now, alone. super boring. cant find anyone to hangout with despite a few attempts. nope, im not out of job. ha, just that im especially free today and it's upsetting. in my line, busy is good. shucks.

so what did i do today?
- woke up at around 9am
- caught some movies on the cable
- had some homecooked lunch
- went to the pool and i didnt even complete my usual 20 laps; laze around after 14. im so fat
- desperately asking drey to get off work
- ended up at provence, drinking tea and stuffing myself silly with yummilicious buns and wassants
- people watching while typing this entry
-going off for kickboxing in another hour.
i think i can finish at least half of the dan brown's book today.
i supposed my day is the envy of almost everyone except for myself. boos. honestly, slacking can be very boring too!

No comments: