Wednesday, September 2, 2009

updates!

finally took a little time off for a manicure. ta-da, havent done it for at least 6 months as i couldnt go with gracie and drey dearies; will be going for pedi and parrafin with them on fri though. guess i've to split both activities as the full package simply takes up too much time.

OPI 38! many praises from people yeah.

my house is infested with vitagen, cool! i love drinkin vitagen even though some may prefer yakault instead. in fact, i love them both! just that my aunt sells vitagen, so i have plenty of supply at home. hee.



very late post, but happy birthday to me! thanks to my boy for accompanying me to the Singapore Flyer!



the scenary is breathtaking indeed and it was a sweet 30min ride on the ferris-wheel. =) and i've bought the flyer picture for our new place. haha.
that's all, folks!

No comments: