Thursday, April 30, 2009

stifled.

and i've been whining non-stop for consecutively 3 days.
there's so much to whine about; the weather sucks, my throat hurts, the stomach flu is coming for its annual visit, the fart smells big time, the diarrhoea is unbearable, my house's air-con is down, i have no choice but to bathe in cold water cos the weather is really sucky, i perspire every second at home, the fan is no good, i get a headache after my afternoon nap, i just want to hide at home, i dont want to work, how come my activity rate is so low, yada yada yada blah blah blah and the list goes on....
BOOHOOHOO!!!
in my case, chocolate doesnt help much cos it will make my throat hurt more first. =(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me think of something happier to talk bout the nxt entry. anyway, we didnt manage to go for the jazz by the beach cos the roomie's appt extended and only ended at around 8. sulks, nxt time ba.

No comments: