Monday, April 27, 2009

personality.

is largely defined as the quality of being a person.

i might not be the kindest soul around; i might not have the most charitable heart; i might not be the goody-2-shoes people adore; and i'm no saint. of course, i also sincerely confess i that i've lied before (mostly white lies and i swear the lies are nothing damaging).

EVEN SO,
i live my life with a clear conscience and i sleep with peace everyday. i love my family, my baby, my friends (you guys know who you are. yes, the gang, uob, tt, my golf kakis and some random others.) and i treat my clients well enough. i thought i ought to assert my above claim, especially after learning of a recent ugly incident and its aftermath.

im totally disgusted by the incident. and yes, anger too. in fact, disgusted might be too mild a word to describe the situation. how to know if a person has ugly personality? no fret, time tells it all. we just know of one recently. hope you sleep well at night and prays that you still have friends, real friends. =)

No comments: