Thursday, January 29, 2009

How cool is that?

facebook.

im utterly amazed by the wonders of it.

on the eve of CNY, i received a message on my inbox

he says:
"I somehow think that ur my long lost friend....
If i'm correct add me as friend and i'll give u my msn"

i say:
Yes i am!!!

I was just looking at your photos yest when i was packing my room.
such a coincidence!

how are u?

he says:
I'm fine!
Finished my Master degree and doing my military at the moment.

same here... that's what makes me look you up on face book.
Thanks to chinese new year cleaning.

im very impressed and it's totally awesome. and he's really my long lost and now, found friend who moved back to taiwan around 15 years ago. the last time we saw each other was when he came for a visit, i was still in JC then. amazing yeah.

really, thanks to CNY cleaning. =)

No comments: