Friday, October 5, 2007

...

ok, my intention is not really about condoms, more towards safe sex instead. why? cos one of my close gfs has quite an encounter recently. ok, she's not anyone from UOBs, in case u guys come running to ask me. haha.

she's the main reason why i wanna write about this. she's 25 and has no plans for marriage yet, though she has a steady bf for a couple of years. 2 days ago, she came to me and said she has just gone for a pregnancy checkup as she had missed her menses for more than a month. haha. and she's supposed to know by the end of this week. what if she's pregnant? what happens? throw off all her big plans and get married?im sure it's not what she wants...... anyway, we arent sure if she's pregnant yet. hope she's not.

so here comes the importance of safe sex and blah blah blah...

came across this article from hotspots.com, and it leads me wondering

No comments: