Friday, September 21, 2007

He's sleeping like a pig.

who else?

Nope, not mr tan, though he's blissfully asleep at this moment; like a baby. =)


it's mambogotchi la!

sleep & eat like a pig! he sleeps from around 8pm everyday till 9am the next day. the only activity that does injustice to his piggy way is the number of times he wants to play. if u think 'rearing' a tmgc is easy, im telling u this: no way! we were robbed of 300pts this morning la! some thief dropped by and stole my hard-earned points. mambo didnt lose much cos he's the one playing while i made sure we earned our rewards. sweats.


mambo is now 2 yrs old and weigh a hefty 55 lbs. grin. i is so happy. seriously, my fav activity is clearing his shit. damn easy. haha, i is a lazy mama. =) met momo (grace's tmgc) and lucky (chang's tmgc) just now. cool! we can all mate together, since there's a good mix of boys and gals. threesome! unless bra's yamsy join us la, then it's orgy. grin. drey and yt, get ur tamas soon yeah! =) mate mate mate.

wat did i do today? met a client for lunch, helped him with his cpf investment & medical policies.

then, went for my regular mani and pedi today! satisfying. yet i bled a bloody $525 on the renewal of my package. i want to save money la. there goes my 525 bucks. anyway $525 is for 15 sessions, mani and pedi inclusive plus free nail arts yeah. =) still, it's a good deal.



met another client in the evening to re-do a document and basically, talk cock since my 8pm gotta postpone his appt. then went out with chang & yc for supper @ our usual place. as i was telling chang, "good lo, grace went overseas then ask us out. bleah" he just "hahahahhha, where got?" hmm, isnt the answer obvious? hahahha.

what to do? i forgive u k. grin.

anyway, i ran out of pads today ( 0 pads at home) and i forgot to buy them on my way back. so chang dropped me at a 7-11 at around 12am. i went in, grabbed my stuff and dropped them at the counter. i gave the counter guy a $50 note, i mean that's the only money i have inside my new monkey pouch.



CG: errr..no smaller notes?
Me: No leh, this is the only note i have.
CG: Oh ok, do you mind $1 coins?
Me: Oh no prob. (thinking to myself, ha, how many $1 coins can u give me? at most 10?)

And this is what i saw him take out. FAINTS la!

he gave me 20 $1 coins la, wrapped up somemore. and he said: ' hee, $1 coins also money right, can use one la!'


speechless. so, i left 7-11 with my day & night-use pads with wings, 2 x $10 + 21 x $1 coin + 1 x 10 cents. total change is $41.10. arghz. how happening!


im still awake. and it's already 3.01am.

see my new contribution. some says it's a unicorn, some says it's a rabbit. i say, it's yet another of my creations. =)


was reading a friend's blog past entries (yesh, i like to backdate ppl's past entries so that i can read ALL about their life yeah), and i came across her post about her breakup with her bf. a very simple post, just pictures and lyrics. i almost cried, i wanted to cry. all the memories. all the togethers. all the pictures. all the sweets. and all the happiness.

No need to Argue - Cranberries
There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,
Is the one thing that I had,

I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

And I remember all the things we once shared,
Watching T.V. movies on the living room armchair.
But they say it will work out fine.
Was it all a waste of time.

'Cause I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

Will I forget in time, ah,
You said I was on your mind?
There's no need to argue,
No need to argue anymore.
There's no need to argue anymore.



sometimes, it's just so tiring that we want to give up. but giving up is just a form of escape, a form of relief. eventually, the whole episode will screen again, just that the leads are no longer the same. reading her post, i feel immerse sadness. screening through it, i find similarities. thinking about it, i want a different ending.

No comments: