Sunday, September 9, 2007

happenings...

been a while since i last blogged. attempted a couple of times but was just too lazy to post up the pics yeah.

latest happening: did a french manicure today. i like it. but it's damn cui already, think im going back for touch up tmr yeah. =) i is clumsy la, everything was fine until i fell asleep on the train. and i woke up with a spoilt manicure on my right thumb. sulks.

went to watch 881 with zw just now. yeah i know, so late then watch and all since i've been harping on it for ages. anyway, the show is funny, touching and craps. And i dont understand certain parts of the show; some scenes simply sent waves of question marks to my brain. grin. and may & choy are damn off la. faints. my favourite group is still the Holy Innocent Virgins!!! so happening!!!



881! 摇啊摇!
881! 摇啊摇!

that was saturday.
friday... went to ONEº 15 for lunch!!!

the view

the restaurant. excellent food, excellent service! =)


haha, only managed to catch the last dish - mango almond dessert! heavenly!

check out the membership price here. sweats.

anyway saw this in the carpark. woohoo! female driver!!!

look at the car plate! nothing right? cos i edited it ALL BY MYSELF! haha, super impressed la. i is smart! a bit ugly though cos the spray is pretty inconsistent. haha.

Was at the IT show last friday. a lot more organizaed than a few years back when i was still working as one of the promoters. anyway, met ian for lunch before that and tada...


this is the max number of fries you can poke with your fork!!! haha.

met up with yvette after that to do some client servicing and walk walk around before going back office to tele. and we bought these!

i know, very blur image. haha.
it's the very famous puteri mas durians puffs!!! very nice la, 'gao-gao'!

wednesday night, went to the airport to send my little brother..went overseas for some training. anyway, saw lots of military people around. all nsfs, haha, as i told my mum, should have brought my survey book along. ha.


now i know why i like those guys in uniforms so much, it's the way they talked. man lo.

zw got this for me! adopt a duck! quacks quacks!


and more stickers for my organizers! im really addicted to it la.


a mild illustration of how my organizer looks like.

brightens up my day

my messy place & me


hee, that's all folks!

No comments: