Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saddened...

very sad...

it suddenly hit upon me that my current laptop wasnt the first one i owned. And the first one i owned was given away cos my hard-disk crashed on me (yeah, after being hit by bugs and viruses all thanks to my brothers). Hard-disk crashed..three terrible words, meaning all my photos were gone for good.

i wasnt a tech-savvy chick, so the act of backing up data consistently were never meaningful to me. So gone are photos of my 21st birthday, my graduation photos, my skinner days and many others that i cant recall...shrugs. all were held dear to my heart. now, i have none of them with me. i espcially cherish my graduation photos cos those were taken with my parents. And i have none of them now.

i'm extremely sad cos these are something that i cant take again.

heavy heart.

and it took me almost a year to realize and start looking for them. am i really that busy?

fuck myself.

No comments: