Thursday, July 26, 2007

ramblings...

yay, got back my o2 for the second time. everything seems well. =) just synchronized the phone with the backup data and got back all the contacts in the phone. hee, happy!

super tired recently cos of the roadshows. i is old already! my legs are sibei achy after standing from 12pm to 10pm..of course with some sit-downs in between...no staminar..havent been 抛头露面-ing for a long time. hee.

anyway, some pics of my recents buys...all shoes..

got it during the sale @ amara..sweet.


hee, got them @ bugis.


"jelly" shoes? got another pair in black too. but that's for my mum.

haha, my shoes corner..neater.


some random pics i took on sunday while waiting for 97 to vivo...serene and relaxing...



hee..going to perhentian later in the evening..looking forward to the trip!

No comments: