Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ramblings...

i'm usually a really FRIENDLY person, but i'm not a chauffeur. i'm good to drive friends and colleagues around, but i'm not a chauffeur. i dont mind flaunting my superb driving & navigation abilities and be a driver, but still, i'm not a chauffeur.

i'm cool with driving, i really am; and i'm also cool with the erps and carpark charges as well as long as it's ON THE WAY. however, the phrase 'you drive la cos your car is big!' is getting on my nerves; the same goes for people who says 'but my car is so small, you drive la your car is bigger' and lastly, please dont tell me i should be the driver cos my wishy can fetch a lot of people because no matter how many people my wishy can sit is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! of course, unless you're helping me with the instalments or sponsoring my petrol, carpark coupons and cashcard, whether i drive a small car or big car is my house's business. i is fucking not happy!

if your name happens to be keet, drey, lala, or other members of the gin gang, or any of the uobs babes, or any of the usual lunch kakis, or my golf kakis, im not referring to any of you.

i think i could have felt better if i was asked nicely and being appreciated even though a ride is no big deal. weird that i have been feeling taken for granted recently, or rather, i felt that my wishy has been taken for granted. on a positive note, it's good motivation to work harder so that i can afford a selfish car, bleah! argh, finally got this off me! i really needed to let off some steam. im not a chauffeur, period.

onto happier matters, we finally got our PC today!

steph & i at marina bay golf!

dinner time & the beautiful backdrop!
after getting down to the greens and played a 5-holes today, i love golfing even more! i'm definitely lookin forward to spending more time on golfing and playing on the greens overseas, haha!

wanted to upload more photos but somewhat, the program on blogspot simply cant do it tonight. oh well, another day then! nights people!

No comments: