Wednesday, February 17, 2010

恭喜发财!

Here's wishing everyone a very prosperous new year!

I've a really good break (especially from work) because i was totally cut off from the rest of the world. And guess what? the feeling was superb! Just that all good things have to come to an end, im back to reality again.

Apologies to those who called and smsed, yea i heard every of your call and saw every of your messages. Call me lazy, call me nonchalant, i just wanted a good and silent break from the world.

Now that i'm back, i will pick up every call and reply your smses, thoough im in depression mode. haha.

This is a very weird post, because im really stressed. guess only I can understand.

here's somthing CNY-ish; other than the many keropoks i ate, the other significant CNY event is that i lost $290 at the mahjong table. the good news is it's in ringgit, so my pain is halved!

keet, you can open your doors for me already! im the first qualifier.

3 comments:

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm from BRAZIL and I'm making new friends ... very cool your blog ... visit my this very nice too ... hugs .. FELIPE and mother;;;

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm from BRAZIL and I'm making new friends ... very cool your blog ... visit my this very nice too ... hugs .. FELIPE and mother;;;

felipe vencedor said...

您好我是来自巴西和我结交新朋友... ...你的博客很冷静访问我的这个非常好的拥抱..太...马萨和母亲;;;