Saturday, August 29, 2009

wake me up when bleah-august ends.

im so glad august is ending, because sept is so going to be a much better month. weets!

no one can ever believe the level of suayness that has hit me, myself and i in the month of august. sweats. not only have i fallen ill twice in a month, i knocked almost my eye while i opened the car door (the injured area is only 5mm away from my eye), my gucci heels just broke all of a sudden while im standing and lamenting to the roomate, and my telemarketeer couldnt come in for consecutively 4 days and the saddest truth is that i was allocated different tele-girls for all 4 days! why like that? >.<

not being negative here, just needed another avenue to bitch about things man. nevertheless, all is over yah because business is rolling back to me again! i need to earn more money yah, so that i can start saving for the house and all. ha.

anyway, there's a body-shop sale at PS atrium currently until 30th Aug, sunday. damn good deals yah. i think it's both incredible and atrocious that the roomie and i spent over $250 just at bodyshop. thinking back, how could we have spent $250 on toiletries??? yes, we bought quite a bit. in fact, good enough for xmas. haha. should have taken a photo of our loot man, too late.
gonna sleep, gonna blading in a while.
good night world!

No comments: