Thursday, March 5, 2009

it pays to visit a lousy dentist.

im in pain, a lot of pain.
my right gum is all swollen and it hurts to talk. worse, my job involves talking, and dammit a lot of talking. bleah.

the story began a couple of months ago....

when i had this tooth filling done by a female dentist, whom i seldom consult cos my mum says she is no good. but all because my regular dentist in the same clinic was not working that day. and of cos, i didnt want to drag the whole process of visiting a dentist (i absolutely irk the idea of going to a dentist) again, so i decided to let her have a go at my badly maintained tooth. she was rough and lousy, compared to my usual dentist. confirmed, guaranteed plus chop.

however, at least she solve my problem then.

the aftermath came recently when it hurts to bite using that reformed molar of mine. and mind you, it damn bloody HURTS. it's SUPER OUCH!!! but the pain usually died off in less than 30min.

and i got the SUPER OUCH again last night. i thought the pain will die off, but as it was so painful, i decided to sleep it away. i still woke up with the OUCH this morning, i was cursing. it got worse when i went to work, especially in the afternoon. it was then i realized that my gums are all red and swollen. what the fuck. im in pain the whole day.

when i reached home at last, i remembered salt water can cure all my pain. so i begin to numb the pain by constantly inputting salt water and gargarling. all i can say it stop my pain momentarily. i was really helpless until the roomie called and told me that i most probably have gotten a nasty case of gum infection caused by the reformed but not cured properly molar and that explains the pain. he suggested listerin and painkiller instead. i had done the 1st, im not sure about the 2nd though cos it's not good to eat too many painkillers.

im in less pain now, but still in pain.

i swear im going to the dentist tmr, i pray dr ng will be in tmr morning. bless me. i got to sleep my pain away now. sulks big time.

No comments: